We’ve put together this checklist for you as you prepare for the spring season. Take a look and see how you’re doing in your preparations!
Stay ahead of the curve and keep your building functioning at peak performance with planned HVAC, plumbing and electrical maintenance. Save headaches and emergency repair expenses with a proactive approach.
We’re here to help you prioritize your spring preventative maintenance. Give our service team at call at 303-650-4000 to get the conversation started.
- CHECK outside equipment for seasonal debris
- CHANGE thermostat settings as applicable for spring comfort
- CLEAN or replace filters
- CHECK for signs of corrosion or water leaks
- CHANGE your acid neutralizer
- CLEAN storm drains & sand oil interceptors of any winter weather debris
- CHECK smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
- CHANGE incandescent lights for LED
- CLEAN your space thoroughly to create a revived area for the season!