Eagle airport was a remodel and expansion of the existing airport located in Gypsum Colorado. The airport remained fully operational during construction. This required the use of temporary facilities, phased construction and tyeing into existing utilities. The system was single zone and multi zone VAV Gas fired – DX Roof top units. The project also had a new boiler plant with hydronic heating water serving baseboard along the perimeter.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS