The Spur Center for Food and Agriculture will further the mission of global impact at the National Western Center by providing K-12 education, interactive learning opportunities for families, and flexible conference and exhibit space. The facility will tie together research, outreach, and education in an inspiring location, anchoring CSU in the heart of the National Western Center.
The Spur Water Building will be a global leader in water education, research, innovation, and policy, bringing together many disciplines and sectors in pursuit of solutions to Western and global challenges at the intersection of food, water, and health.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS