The UCCS William J. Hybl Sports Medicine and Performance Center is the first of its kind to integrate undergraduate and graduate education with clinical practice and research in a sports medicine and performance environment. 42,000-square feet will be devoted to teaching and research activities, including lecture halls, cadaver and anatomy labs, classrooms, conference rooms and offices. 44,000-square foot clinical space – Training areas, physical therapy, imaging, orthopedic & primary care, multi-purpose training rooms, clinics.
- LEED Gold
- A learning café/bistro will be located at the center of the facility with collaborative areas and high-quality grab and go food services with a recovery bar.
- 2 levels clinical space, 2 levels education based
- Chiller, Cooling Tower, Boilers, AHUs, energy recovery unit.
- Cadaver and Anatomy labs
- Altitude chamber – Work out space capable of depletion or addition of oxygen to stimulate change in elevation. Room can vary between sea level and 18,000’ above sea level.
- Environmental Chamber – Work out space capable of varying conditions to watch athlete performance. -4deg F to 122 deg F Temperature range and 30% to 90% humidity range
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS