Saunders/Shaw teamed with MTech to build the new 30,000 square foot addition onto the existing hospital. The facility will have (5) new procedure rooms, an upgraded Nuc Med Space, as well as renovations to the existing facility. The heating hot water and chilled water will be served from a tunnel running underneath the new facility. Three new custom air handlers will serve the spaces. (2) units will service the entire new facility. (1) unit will serve the new hybrid operating room. MTech teamed with Falcon Plumbing who will provide plumbing services and medical gas services for the building.
- MTech Mechanical Receives Silver ACE Award from AGC Colorado
- MTech Receives 2021 Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland