Saunders/Shaw teamed with MTech to build the new 30,000 square foot addition onto the existing hospital. The facility will have (5) new procedure rooms, an upgraded Nuc Med Space, as well as renovations to the existing facility. The heating hot water and chilled water will be served from a tunnel running underneath the new facility. Three new custom air handlers will serve the spaces. (2) units will service the entire new facility. (1) unit will serve the new hybrid operating room. MTech teamed with Falcon Plumbing who will provide plumbing services and medical gas services for the building.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS