This project consists of the replacement, ground-up Roosevelt High School, located at the NW of the corner of Colorado Blvd and Weld CR 46. The 240,000 sqft building will include a pathways program focused on career and technical education opportunities for students that MTech is excited to get involved with. The site will also consist of a new indoor athletic complex, football stadium and track, baseball and softball fields, practice fields.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS