Build to suit 55,000 SF headquarters office building for Platte River Power Authority, along with 28,000 SF of multiple out-buildings to support the company’s fleet vehicle storage and maintenance. Mechanical systems consist of a closed loop pond geothermal heat pump system. The high efficiency geothermal system supplies condenser water to terminal water source heat pumps through the office. Mission critical spaces within the office are supplied with N+1 redundancy. A conventional plumbing water, waste and vent system is also included.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS