Build to suit 55,000 SF headquarters office building for Platte River Power Authority, along with 28,000 SF of multiple out-buildings to support the company’s fleet vehicle storage and maintenance. Mechanical systems consist of a closed loop pond geothermal heat pump system. The high efficiency geothermal system supplies condenser water to terminal water source heat pumps through the office. Mission critical spaces within the office are supplied with N+1 redundancy. A conventional plumbing water, waste and vent system is also included.
- MTech Mechanical Receives Silver ACE Award from AGC Colorado
- MTech Receives 2021 Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland