Ball Aerospace POC is an existing 100,000 sqft, 3-story office space. This project was a full gut remodel while being continuously occupied throughout construction. The building is currently served by split DX AHUs and hot water baseboard heat with cooling only VAVs. The new baseline construction consists of including HW coils inside of the AHUs, adding boiler capacity, and replacing the hot water baseboard heat with VAVs and hot water heat.
Extensive efforts went into planning with the general contractor to limit effects on occupants so they can remain fully operational. Work included a new front atrium and feature staircase, a new cafe and dining area, new finishes and MEP upgrades throughout including relocating restrooms to stack.
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS
- MTech Mechanical Receives Silver ACE Award from AGC Colorado