New, ground-up facility located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. This 409,000 square foot, 8 story building is located on the West side of the existing Research Complex 2 (RC2) building. The building will feature a 100 ft tall atrium, data center, lab spaces, offices and vivarium.
- MTech Mechanical Receives Silver ACE Award from AGC Colorado
- MTech Receives 2021 Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED $80,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Named Colorado Top Workplace for 2021 by Denver Post
- MTech Mechanical Opens Satellite Office in Loveland