New, ground-up facility located at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora. This 409,000 square foot, 8 story building is located on the West side of the existing Research Complex 2 (RC2) building. The building will feature a 100 ft tall atrium, data center, lab spaces, offices and vivarium.
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS
- MTech Mechanical Receives Silver ACE Award from AGC Colorado