Anschutz Health Sciences Building (AHSB) a new, state-of-the-art facility serves as a central hub focused on clinical research, training & behavioral health at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. The AHSB project is the largest ever completed by MTech Mechanical, with a $47 Million mechanical contract and was one of the most challenging, spanning 31 months of construction, with a pandemic in the middle. This project featured diverse mechanical systems to serve a variety of spaces including laboratories, data center, conference, training, pharmacy, office, and vivarium.
- MTECH MECHANICAL RAISED OVER $85,000 FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION & AWARENESS
- MTech Mechanical Celebrates “BUILDING ON 20 YEARS STRONG!”
- MTech Mechanical Receives National Excellence in Construction Award for McGregor Square
- MTECH’S SERVICE TEAM GIVES BACK TO CLIENT IN NEED
- MTECH MECHANICAL LAUNCHES 20 FOR 20 CAMPAIGN TO CELEBRATE 20 YEARS